How to Sell
How to sell on CCAS online auction:
1. Register as a bidder
2. Read and accept Terms and Conditions. Please read these carefully as it lists additional information regarding selling and fees.
3. Stop in or call us at CCAS or E-mail us receive a seller number
4. CCAS will E-mail you a password, seller number and assigned you permanent item numbers.
Now to list items:
1. Click (seller) button at bottom of auction page. Enter seller number & password.
2. Click (new) button on top of page.
3. Add your designated item number and put in item box.
4. Now choose the category from the categories listed below. If you cannot determine the appropriate category leave it blank and we will gladly assign it for you.
- Action Figures
- Arts & Crafts
- Barware & Beer Signs
- Coins Currency
- Die Cast
- DVD’s CD’s
- Food Grocery (Please check with us before listing any food items!)
- HBA (Health and Beauty Aids)
- Home Décor
- Home Improvement & Construction
- Hunting Fishing
- Jewelry Watches
- Knives Swords
- Lawn Garden
- Music/LP Records
- Musical Instruments
- Office Supplies
- New Merchandise
- Paper Ephemera
- Pictures & Art
- Recreational Vehicles
- Restaurant Equipment
- Store Fixtures
- Sports Cards
- Sporting Goods
- Sports Memorabilia
- Stamps Postcards
- Toys Games
- Video Games
- Video Systems
- Wholesale Lots
5. Enter an accurate description this is what potential bidders will see looking at auction pages. An honest and accurate description of any and all items listed, Be sure to accurately describe condition, size, color, measurements, brand, and any defects. You can also add additional information in additional information box.
6. Click Add Item. Now your item is listed on the site and you are ready to add photos.
7. Adding Photos now that you added your item five boxes will appear under the description Click browse to locate the picture file you wish to use for this item. The file must be in a .jpeg format. Once you have opened the file you can use the remaining boxes to add additional files. When you have loaded all the pictures you need click on the ‘Upload Image(s)’ button. As a default the first picture you load will be the primary picture. You can change this to a different picture by clicking the ‘make primary’ button underneath the photo. You also have the option of deleting a photo.
Now you can start a new listing Click on the ‘New’ button and repeat Listing Items steps 2-7 for each additional item
Once you place a listing on the site, it cannot be removed at any time during the auction, for any reason. All items sold must be numbered with corresponding lot number and dropped off at CCAS by 6pm Thursday following the auction. Drop of days are Wednesday and Thursday 11am to 6pm.
Listing fee – .25 per item
CCAS commission – 25% on final bid total
No Sale Fee – $1.00 for each item receiving zero bids
Seller is not entitled to any portion of the 10% buyer’s premium charged to the bidder.
Please read all Terms and Conditions